Thursday, September 24, 2020

Introducing yourself first day of class September 24 2020

 My name is Phyu.  I have been in United States for two and half years . 

I am from Burma, south east Asia. 

The reason I came to United States I was selected the Diversity Programme to reside in the states.

 I have been taking class at De Anza College in 2019 my 3rd quarter taking ESL class . 

My hobbies are traveling , cooking, listening to the music.


India ( kindergarten preschool ) imp

to able to talk better with the parents

14years 

eldest join 3 months old

husband

esl to improve english i can do better improve 

cooking and gardening 

janet 

from columbia ( south america )

us for 4years 

husband work here 

4 course 

beause want to improve her english 

preschool teacher 

want to talk with the kids parents 

cook ,watch movie, reading



Hani

iran 

tesla 

been 3yrs 

i want to improve for two reason 

interesting 

better position in job

exercise 

gym are close 

serge 

china 

improve my english 

great university

denza college great community 

chance to transfer 

guiter basketball watching movie

3 years 

with family 

deanza to transfer university 

to 

from iran

hobbies hangout with my friend ,watch movies 

kushal

nepal (mount everest

in us for 4yrs 

with famil

improve my english

travelling and playing volleyball

 south korea ( janet) 

2yrs 

southkorea 

go to college here 

de anza to 4 yrs uni

watch netfilx , violin and listen to music 

shahua

china 

us 

for one year

virus 

take esl 

want to improve 

programming 

i play the video game 


from china 

been 2 years 

want to improve my english 

collect Disney doll


No comments:

Post a Comment

tumutuous

  making a loud, confused noise; uproarious.