Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Mystery box discussion

 1 According to editors of TED; Writer, director and producer J.J. Abrams makes smart, addictive dramas like TV's Lost, and films like Cloverfield and the new Star Trek

2 J. J. Abram mentioned that his maternal grandfather inspired him to be doing what he is doing which greatly involves mystery. he back tracks it to the time when he got this mystery box from a magic show as a kid which later on becomes an important part of his life. To Abram this mystery box represents his grand father, infinite possibility, hope and potential.
3 technologies inspire or challenge J. J. Abram to write , he mentioned as example  that apple laptops challenge him saying  "what are you gonna write on me that is worthy of me" that is one and he also mentions being drawn to mystery interns of imagination that represents infinite possibility and opportunity.
4 my favorite movie from his movies is mission impossible. I love this movie because  besides it being a really good movie,  keeping me on edge from the start to the end  just worried and really emotional at all times , I used watch it with my family. My mother was not a great fan of movies . she used to be really picky about the movies that she watches so it is not that often that we watch movies together and talk about them after.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tumutuous

  making a loud, confused noise; uproarious.