Sunday, March 20, 2022

Bullying

 

Bullying

 

I was bullied at my young age when I was in elementary school. In the morning, I did not want to go to school but I had no choice to refuse that my parent encouraged  me and sent school I was still going to school but I was very stressful and unhappy for me that’s lead me to quit the school to escape from those bullies kid. Other young kids were having experienced like mine bullied by same class mates. Even though bully was unacceptable we still see in the news. It is sad to see bully culture in the school is not disappearing yet. Some kids were could not tolerate the bullies, sadly the kids was end up their own life.

 It came across into my mind how are we going to help and prevent not to happen same incident this bully community.

 In my opinion parenting and educating the moral ethics and behavior, correct the inappropriate on the spot, provide emotional and psychological support to our kids is very important in order to prevent their kids not to bully other kids. To educate the kids that there is no benefit bully other kids. Reinforce the kids to establish the positive school climate with school mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tumutuous

  making a loud, confused noise; uproarious.